- Research Professor of Surgery (Organ Transplantation) and Microbiology-Immunology
We partner with the Mathews Center for Cellular Therapy (MCCT) at downtown Chicago’s Northwestern Memorial Hospital. MCCT offers scientists, clinicians and biotech companies regulatory compliant labs and services to manufacture minimally manipulated and complex biotechnology products.
The expected outcome of this service is to help in:
- Developing small scale laboratory based cellular manufacture optimization (Example: Nature Article)
- Generating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) validated for large scale GMP-grade cellular production for clinical use.
- Protocol development for GMP-production
- Product authentication (Example: Nature Article)
- Product QA/QC
- Immune Monitoring
For more information about MCCT facilities and services visit: The Mathews Center for Cellular Therapy.